Minecraft: TNA Part 6 Minecraft: TNA Part 6

Even non-gamers like this :-)

I'm not big on video games, but I'm hooked on this series. Very entertaining and even a little enlightening for those who don't play :-)

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Top freaking notch!

I think you just topped The Weebl. Everything down just right and I was not expecting the end at all.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

I'm stunned

Not only was it top notch, with really great work done with the icons, but I'm still amazed you got all of this under 7 mb!

Fantastic work!

Notepad Drawing Collab 09 Notepad Drawing Collab 09

That was fun

That was fun and inspirational. I'd love to draw up some stuff for next year's collaboration. How do I get involved?

JKAmovies responds:

When it starts back up, all you need to do is download the BG that's provided to everyone that's wanting to join, and then all you do is draw what ever you want to draw, it'll be explained more clearly next year ;)

Netherworld Netherworld

Smoooth

I've been looking for something that has a kind of smooth jazz/ Art Of Noise feel. You've got that here. It should be great for opening credits.

Hello Donna Hello Donna

Oh good, you've got her in the portal

Saw the drawing in the forum. Glad to be able to vote on it :-)

Violet 12 Violet 12

Bondage without bondage

It has a little fetish feel, the wires giving a bondage/restraint image without actual bondage. Nice touch!

OC Tarantella's OC Tarantella's

Pretty damned good

The color makes it top notch. The line work is good, but you'll get better mileage if you vary the thickness, going for thicker lines for the body, and thin likes for the detail.

Looking forward to seeing more :-)